What Does Express Manicure Include?
Find out more about Manicure singapore
Finger nails maintenance is not a must-have; it’s a need for both women and men to keep them healthy and clean at the same time. Nails are essential part of our body and when they are dirty, other people can judge us with it already by just how it looks. With this, we need to regularly trim and care for our finger nails for personal hygiene as well.
Not all of us can do nail care, and this is the main reason why nail technicians and professionals offer this type of service for individuals who don’t have time or who want to pamper themselves after a hard day’s work.
There are several types of manicure Singapore services that you can choose from such as the following:
- Hot oil manicure
- Spa manicure
- Soak-off gel manicure
- Paraffin wax manicure
- Brazillian manicure
- Shellac manicure
- 3D manicure
- Acrylic manicure
- Basic manicure / Express Manicure
- Hot stone manicure
- Mirror manicure
- Reverse French manicure
However, let’s focus on express manicure Singapore since it’s actually one of the most popular services that most people avail, not just because of the cheap price but for several other reasons.
- It’s quick.
- It’s perfect for people who don’t have a lot of extra time or great for those who are on the go.
- It may take only about 20 to 45 minutes, which would depend on the type of express manicure that you want.
The process involved is pretty simple for express manicure:
- Filing and shaping your nails of your choice.
- Buffing the nails.
- Painting of your nails according to your desired color, with more than 400 OPI lacquer that you can choose from that has a high shine top coat.
Simple, right? Can you do this at home? Definitely, yes! You can do your nail care routine at home and help you save money too.
But then again, not everyone would choose to stay home and do their nails on their own, especially if there’s an upcoming special event, and you only have little time to prepare.
Why should you have a manicure?
The benefits of having your nails maintained are as follows:
- To keep your nails healthy.
- Keep the skin and cuticles in good condition.
- To keep your hands presentable at all times, making it more professional-looking.
- Allows you to de-stress and relax.
- A “me-time” that you deserve.
- A fun and creative way to express yourself when applying a color or paint on your nails.
- You can be trendy and be updated with the latest colors too.
- It can build self-confidence.
But be careful when doing manicures since others abuse the process. It’s done regularly but not too much, and you should allow your nails to grow and let it do its natural process. Certain factors can give you nail problems such as infections and diseases.
When going to a nail salon, talk to the technician first and the process involved with the type of manicure that you want.