What Is Classic Manicure – Nail Spa & Treatment
Find out more about Manicure singapore
What is Pedicure and Manicure? The Perks of Keeping Your Nails Healthy
What is Express Manicure? Your Helpful Tips and Information
Our nails need proper maintenance and care and that is why our hands and feet should always be groomed perfectly. We just don’t want to make our hands look good, but we also want to feel our best every single day.
Classic manicure Singapore , the method applied here for coloring and nail care is by traditional way. It involves soaking of hands, nail trimming, shaping, buffing, removing the cuticle, a little hand and arm massage, and then you choose the nail lacquer that you like.
Types of Manicure
We all have our preferences for the type of manicure singapore that we’d like and often times; it depends on the kind of personality that you have, but the main point is keeping our nails clean and healthy. There are 12 types of manicure to choose from, which one would you recommend to yourself? Below are the details:
- Basic – this is more of a quick-fix for your nails, no fuss and quick and simple.
- French – the style goes perfectly with almost anything; it’s also stylish and chic. The nail is usually painted with beige or pink and then the tip of the nail is painted with plain white.
- Reverse French – it has two shades of nail just like the French manicure, but the main difference is that the moon part of the nail is the one that’s painted with white color and not the tip.
- Paraffin – if you have dry and dull hands, paraffin wax manicure is your best choice to achieve a soft and healthy-looking pair of hands. It’s highly recommended to do this in a spa and not at home because it needs special handling.
- Acrylic – this is an artificial extension of nails for those who would like a quick solution in growing their nails without having to worry about breaking them.
- Vinylux – if you don’t like to see the same nails for a longer time, then doing this kind of manicure is best for you since it only lasts for a few days, and you are free to change up the color of your nails again.
- Shellac – it’s a combination of gel and nail polish, and it is famous for its durability. This is good for people who can’t handle being extra careful with their nails from getting damaged. This perfect shiny type of nail can last for two weeks.
- American – this is more neutral and natural. The colors here are more subtle, and the tips of your nails will be painted with ivory or natural shades.
- Gel – this application is not just cheaper compared to the other types of manicure; it can also last for a few weeks.
- Mirror – also known as chrome nails and the colors used here are strikingly eye-catching. The nails are sparkly too, and it is considered to be the coolest and most attractive kind of manicure.
- Brazilian – this one is a messy type, but it can last for a long time. The nail polish is applied in a messy kind of way. The cuticle is not pushed back, but it’s removed.
- Hot stone – if you want to relax and de-stress at the same time, this is perfect for you. You’ll be holding “hot stones” to help you release the tension in the muscles of your hands.
Difference Between Classic & Express Manicure
Here are the main differences of classic and express manicure singapore:
- It takes more time.
- Cost twice as much.
- Buff, file and coat.
- It includes a soak and massage.
- More time for you to relax.
- Quick and easy.
- It’s like doing it at home but just done professionally in a nail spa.
- Good for those who are in a rush or who needs a quick fix.
- Buff, file and coat.
There are different types of nail art designs that you can request to your nail art expert inspired by cool celebrities, below are just a few details that you can take a look:
- Spidey Nails – Vaness Hudgens.
- Pinkity Drinkity – James Charles
- Retro Rhinestone – Kylie Jenner
- Lip Kit Mani – Kylie Jenner
- Glossy Navy – Selena Gomez
- Tie Tye – Kylie Jenner
- Nude Talons – Billie Eilish
- Neon Ombré – Kylie Jenner
- Cow Print – Ariana Grande
- Barbie Pink Flames – Ariel Winter
- Pink Chrome – Kylie Jenner
- Fiery Crimson – Rihanna
- Girly Nude – Vanessa Morgan
- Rose Gold Shimmer – Meghan Trainor
- Artsy Paint Strokes – Nina Dobrev
How to protect your nails
Here are simple tips on how you can best protect your beautiful nails:
- Fingernails should always be dry and clean.
- Maintain good nail hygiene.
- Use moisturizer.
- Applying a protective layer is recommended.
- Consult your doctor about biotin to help you strengthen your brittle and weak nails.
- Don’t bite your nails.
- Stop pulling off hangnails.
- Refrain from using harsh nail products.
- Consult a dermatologist if you have persisting nail problems.
Nailist Nail Salon Reviews
Here is a bullet list of compiled salon reviews that you will want to know:
- Many colors to choose from.
- Excellent service.
- Friendly staff.
- Always pay attention to detail.
- No hard selling of packages.
- Environment and simplicity makes me feel super chill and relaxed.
- A professional nail salon where the girls actually focus on their job.
- Highly recommended.
- Best place in Holland area for manicure and pedicure.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What services do you offer?
- Express, Gelish, Classic Mani/Pedi.
- Gel and Acrylic types of Extension.
- Nail art.
- Is it affordable?
- How much do your services cost?
- The cost varies from the type of service you’d like to have. For example, Gel Pedi is $38.
The Nailist – Holland Shopping Centre
- 211 Holland Avenue, Unit 03-31/ 32
Holland Road Shopping Centre
- Tel: 6463 0028
The Nailist – 313 Orchard Road
- 313 Orchard Rd, Unit B2-06
Tel: 6634 1603
The Nailist – Raffles Holland V
- 118 Holland Avenue, Unit 03-03
Tel: 6262 6163
Our Operating Hours
The Nailist – Holland Shopping Centre – Monday to Friday – 9am to 8pm
– Sat, Sun and PH – 9am to 7pm
The Nailist – 313 Orchard Road – Monday to Sunday – 10am to 9pm
The Nailist – Raffles Holland V – Monday to Sunday – 10am to 9pm
Our Other Services
Aside from the full range of nail services that we have, we also provide body waxing, foot reflexology and our coming soon DPL hair removal.
We are a passionate team providing only the best for our clients. Check out our cool gallery and see for yourself the different amenities of the three branches of Nailist.